Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emma Claire's Funnies

Funny Things Emma Claire has said over the last couple of days...


~As I quickly slowed down at a red light Emma Claire sweetly said, "Mommy, slow down please."

~From her Daddy she has started saying, "No WAY!!"

~The other night she told us she "Burped in her Panties!" Very creative, huh. We though it was hilarious.

~Yesterday we were going to have a picnic with Benjamin on campus and she was going over the rules outloud before we got there to remind herself. "Obey, Mommy. Obey, Daddy. I not tell Mommy "No". I not tell Daddy "No". Say "Yes, Mam" to Mommy. I not obey Mommy, Mommy SPANK me."

~From her RaRa she has started saying, "Oh.......My........Goodness........"

~When she woke up yesterday morning she told Benjamin, " I waked up Silly Goose!".

As I remember more of them I will keep updating the list. It's so hard to remember all of the funny things she says. Keeping checking for more!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment