Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Thanks to a wonderful husband and daughter I had a great Mother's Day!


It started off when Benjamin got up early and went and got me Sausage and Gravy, Potatoes, and Coffee from Hardeez and a Lilac corsage to wear to church. If that wasn't enough, the next thing I knew Emma Claire also came walking in with a beautiful boutique of flowers. What a great Mother's Day to already feel so special within the first hour of waking up! ; )

We had a wonderful church service and then back home to have a picnic lunch on our back porch. It was so beautiful outside so we thought we would enjoy the wonderful weather.

BUT, Mother's Day wasn't over yet! Benjamin offered to watch Emma Claire all afternoon so that I could spend the day however I wanted. of course I took him up on it and headed straight to town shopping for maternity cloths.

It was a wonderful day and I felt so special and loved by my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl.

Did I mention how wonderful my husband was!?!?! My Mother's Day treat was still not over. On Monday night Benjamin took me to Texas to enjoy an amazing steak and salad dinner. What A TREAT!!!

Comments:


comment by GG on 05/31/2009

Emma Claire: You and your Daddy did a GREAT job showing your Mommy how special she is!! I'm sooo proud of both of you and sooo thankful for your SWEET, SWEET Mommy!!!

comment by PePaw and RaRa on 05/13/2009

Wow-Wow-Wow!! Good Job Benjamin and Emma Claire. Mothers are an essential part of every family. You made her feel like she was the most IMPORTANT part it sounds like. GOOD JOB!! Makes a momma/grandmomma proud!! We love you ALL very much! Happy Mother's Day to my Daughter! Thanks for making my Mother's Day special for me too!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment