Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Funny Moving Story

I had forgotten this funny story until today and wanted to post it before I forgot it again.


When we moved into our new home Emma Claire had stayed with some friends all day so she didn't get to see all the moving. When we got home she went straight to bed so she didn't notice all the boxes sitting around.

The next morning I got her up out of the bed and let her walk into the living room by herself to discover all the mess. When she walk into the room this huge look of excitement came across her face! She was so excited! She let out a loud squeal and said, "Boxes! Thank you, RaRa! Thank You!!" She was so excited because she thought that RaRa had sent her those boxes and they had prizes in them. I got so tickled and it killed me to explain to her that they were just boxes with our stuff in them and not treats for her. I couldn't believe how excited she got over seeing all those boxes. I never want to forget the look on her face when she walked into the living room. So Sweet!!

Comments:


comment by RaRa on 05/29/2009

Aw . . love that journal. RaRa loves sending you little prizes in the mail. Excitement AND appreciation, that always gets the next box on the way! :) You are RaRa's baby!! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment