Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting Ready For Vacation

Next week we will be going to Florida for our annual vacation with Dan & Erin Schafers. Emma Claire is sooo excited that she can hardly stand it. When you ask her about where we are going she will say....


"Ya know what!?!?! Ya know what!?!?! We goin to da beach. See fish, and water, and sea shells! They special sea shells. I no throw em. It not scare me. I be with Mommy & Daddy. I gonna ride on aaaaaiiiiiiii-pane. It not scare me. I be with Mommy & Daddy. We gonna ride wave runner. It not scare me. I be with Mommy and Daddy. I see aaaaalllllllllooooooootttttttt of water."

She will go on and on rambling about the whole vacation!! I hope she has a blast! While we are there we plan to take her to an Aquirium as an extra treat just for her. : )

Comments:


comment by RaRa and Pepaw on 05/27/2009

Have a GREAT time on your vacation! I have no doubt that Mommy and Daddy will take extra good care of you . . . sounds like you know that too!! :) We love all of you and hope you get to see and do aaaallllooootttt of stuff! Have fun baby girl! Tell Dan and Erin that we said hello and we love them too!



No comments:

Post a Comment