Friday, May 10, 2013

Camp's Mother's Day Celebration

Look at how cute his classroom was set up for Mother's Day. Ms. Lyn did a fantastic job!



Camp was so proud of the presents he made me!
His joy was priceless.



Dawson got to tag along, too!


Ms. Lyn had them all stand up and sing a few songs and then Camp recited the Bible Verse they had been working on.

Click Here to watch a video of their songs.
Click Here to watch a video of Camp's verse.




After they sang their songs Ms. Lyn read the questionares the kids had filled out for us and we had to guess whose was whose. Be sure to click on the picture above and read what Camp said about me.

"My mommy likes to...be in charge".

What?!? That boy is too much.






I love this boy so much and am so thankful to be his mommy!

I'm so proud of you, Camp Quinn!




2 comments:

  1. NOTHING my God cannot do .... for you .... and YOU ASHLEY!! Sweetest ending to a song EVER!!!
    Love this post! Cherish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! I loved "We love Him because Him loved us." So stinking adorable! And Mommy likes to eat leaves!! So cute that he must see salad that way!! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete