Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Taking Our Blog Private

We have been trying to avoid taking the blog private but we now feel it's time to make the change. There are so many crazies out there lurking the Internet and after a few random comments on our blog I feel a bit uncomfortable leaving the kids pictures out there for everyone to see.

With that being said, we would LOVE for you to keep following us!

It's simple.

You have to have a google account. (which is free and you can have it using your current email address)
Then you just have to give me your email address so that I can add it to the approved list.
The first time you visit our blog you will have to log in using your google account but then after that it remembers your information so you don't have to log in again.

We are so thankful that you have been walking with us through life! We hope that you will continue on this journey with us so don't forget to email me your email address if you'd like to stay connected!

We love you, all!!

ashley.quinn@live.com

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! It's nice to read such uplifting stuff in the midst of such a negative world. Feel free to add me to the list and check out my blog if you get bored :-D

    - Kimberly Bockmann

    www.thebockmanns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, might have helped to leave my email address if you want it, haha :-D

    blueyegirl86@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the crazies out there!! It's sad they lurk into such innocent things as family blogs!
    My email address is asmith.10483@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i want in! stephlyon7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to please. Cindy@drewandcindy.com

    ReplyDelete