Sunday, May 12, 2013

Emma Claire's Mother's Day Celebration

Emma Claire was so excited for me to come to her class for the Mother's Day celebration. For days she kept telling me she was working on projects at school but couldn't tell me what they were. She was chomping at the bits to tell me!

I LOVE the picture she drew of me. Make sure to take note of my high heels. ; )








Me and my girl!!

It's always fun when you can get a milk mustache.

The were so excited to recite some of the words and verses they had been working. on.

Click Here to watch a video of their work so far on Psalm 23.




These questionaires always make me smile! Love this girl.




















Thank you, sweet girl, for making my day. I loved coming to your party and you did a fantastic job on my gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment