Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tooth #2 Bites the Dust

Guess who lost another tooth!?

She was sitting on our bed looking through the movie case as I was getting things ready for bed and said 'Mom my tooth just fell out on the bed....' She was so calm that I didn't think it had really fallen out. You know we usually have a lot of drama around here. : )

Needless to say she was thrilled and under the pillow it went.



Now for a little back story. I had been sick fighting off an awful cold all day so I didn't feel well at all. Before I went to bed I took some pretty strong meds that knocked me out for the night. The next morning Emma Claire walked in our room ever so quietly and whispered to me that the tooth fairy forgot to come. My face just froze as I stared at her for a second not believing that I had forgotten when she leaned over and said "It's okay mommy, I know it's you and you didn't feel well last night. You can just do it tonight, okay?"

NOW HOW SWEET IS THAT!? Love this girl.

BTW, tooth fairy take two was a success! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment