Friday, May 9, 2008

Crazy Daddy

My husband is so crazy! This morning I had several things that I had to get done before school started so my sweet husband stayed home with Emma Claire and then brought her at school time. Before I left I got all her bags together, laid out her meds, and laid out a red & white ladybug outfit with sandals and a white bow. At 9:00 am I looked down the hall at school and saw Benjamin coming with Emma Claire in the stroller. Needless to say that he had this little smurk on his face because he knew he was in trouble. He had put Emma Claire in a White & Crimson number 12 Football Jersey, blue jeans, brown shoes, and topped with a Crimson Hairbow!! She looked like a football player! On the inside it was soooo funny!! All day people kept saying that all she needed was a football helmet on her head. They also kept taking double takes because it looked nothing like her. I don't think I can ever leave him to dress her by himself again. I mean, come on, I had her clothes already laid out for him. My Crazy, Crazy Husband. I will post pictures when she gets up from her nap. ;)

comment by kalei on 05/10/2008


You are right Benjamin is verry crazzy!!!!

comment by RaRa on 05/10/2008

I am sure all "dads" are smiling at that one and all "moms" can relate. Can't wait to see the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment