Monday, May 5, 2008

A Day Home with Mommy

Today Emma Claire & I stayed home because I was not feeling well when I got up this morning. I was up most of the night coughing and got up this morning with head and chest congestion. Who knows what it is with all the crazy things going around.


Emma Claire was such an angel today. She didn't fuss at all until later in the afternoon it was her melt down time. I videoed several clips of her today, but bare with me because it takes me a long time to upload them on my end.

Some of you have asked how she did being around the animals at Drew & Leah's. She actually did great! We were out in open air the whole time and we didn't allow her to touch them. I had given her a dose of albutural that afternoon because she had already been wheezing some. I'm sure that helped too! : )

Don't forget to check out her new videos. I got some clips of her riding her new 4-wheeler!

Comments:


comment by April Holley on 05/07/2008

This is awesome you have inspired me to do one for Macadyn. I can't wait to see all the things that Emma is doing.

comment by Erin & Daniel Schafers on 05/07/2008

Oh my goodness! She really is growing up quick! It's so funny to see her following in Mommy & Daddy's footsteps on the 4-wheeler! That-a-girl Emma Claire! We love you and can't wait to see you in sunny Florida! We know that will clear up your congestion (and Mommy's too!) xo

comment by GG on 05/06/2008

I call this Praise Technology!! Looking at it made the miles between us fade away, if only for a few moments. I know it will take time to keep current but this is something you'll be really proud to have as EClaire gets older. Thanks for sharing! Love you all!

comment by Mom on 05/05/2008

Love the new site Ashley . . Thanks for going above and beyond to keep us from missing anything. GREAT JOB!! Love and miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment