Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today was the most wonderful Mother's Day! Thank you so much to everyone who voted on the poll for my Mother's Day. This morning I had a card from Benjamin & Emma Claire and also a poem that Benjamin wrote. ; ) It was wonderful. On the card was also a coupon for some Cash-ola!!!! Benjamin also got me a beautiful pink orchid corsage to wear to church today. We had a great service this morning at church and then came home for some R&R. I did get a nap, along with everyone else in my house. ; ) To top the day off Benjamin called in some Applebee's for us to enjoy at home. It was a great, great Mother's Day. Emma Claire has been so wonderful the last two days. She seems to be feeling better and saying soooooo many new words. God has blessed me with such a wonderful gift in her. Something that I definitely don't deserve.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that I received the prize this morning at church for being the youngest mother! Two years running.

No comments:

Post a Comment