Thursday, May 15, 2008

Music Class With Mommy

Today I let Emma Claire go with my class to music and she loved it! As you can tell in the videos she thinks she is as big as they are. She had a wonderful time and loves getting into the music (dancing).


This afternoon I took Emma Claire to Wal-Mart with me to get some groceries. On the way in she saw one of those little riding horses and started pointing and saying "Rye-Rye". (which means ride : ) I told her that if she was good in Wal-Mart that Mommy would reward her and on the way out she could ride it. Needless to say she was good while we were in Wal-Mart and on the way out she started again "Rye-Rye". I took her over to it, put her on, and put the money in. As soon as that thing started going she started squealing and laughing. It was so funny! She loved it. People were even stopping to watch her ride. I tried making a video of her with my phone but it didn't turn out to well. I put it on anyway so check it out.

She has been such a joy the last two days and saying more and more things. I am really having a lot of fun with her at this age. Please pray for us to have Wisdom in raising her. Especially in discipline. It is very hard to stay consistent and know exactly how to handle situations.

comment by Rachael on 05/22/2008


This is such a fun age! I know you are loving it - you will have the most incredible summer with her.

Have you read Ted Tripp's Shepherding a Child's Heart? It is such a wonderful resource for Christian parents. Not all of it is applicable at our girls' age, but there are entire sections dedicated to disciplining your baby/toddler. I think you would enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment