Sunday, February 13, 2011

Edible Arrangement

Yesterday we got to go pick up a Valentine's Treat from RaRa and PePaw at Edible Arrangements.  If you have never had an Edible Arrangement before you are missing a treat! At our house they are one of our most favorite things. Benjamin's mouth was watering when I walked in the door with it and it didn't take long for Emma Claire to dive in!



Emma Claire is eating a chocolate covered apple!




















A funny story: When Emma Claire and I went to pick up the arrangement I jokingly said "Emma Claire, let's just you and mommy eat all of it all gone." She replied with a lecture, "Mommy, no, it's unkind not to share, and we need to share this with Daddy and Camp because other people might like to have some, too. It's very unkind if we don't give them any. God tells us to share."

Guess I'll be sharing my Edible Arrangement. : ) Thanks RaRa and PePaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment