Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's!!

Last night Emma Claire and I started out Valentines by making Daddy homemade cards and making him his favorite chocolate oatmeal cookies.


I was so proud of Emma Claire for making her card all by herself! She asked me to write down 'Happy Valentines' and then she wrote it on her own paper. Go, Sissy!


Emma Claire woke up excited about going to school today because 1. it was her valentine's party and 2. it meant it was another day closer to her birthday party!


The first stop was Emma Claire's Class Party:



Right: Emma Claire and Alyssa


 Getting ready to make their Valentine Hats!




Left: Stephanie and Abby Lyon; Right: Emma Claire and Lucia decorating their heart shaped sugar cookie.



 Left: Look at all those yummy cookies! Right: Emma Claire and Abby.


This is pure Sweetness all the way around!


 Next stop was Camp's Class Party:





They got to eat some yummy fruit and cookies!
Left: Payton; Right: Charlie




 Camp and Tucker were just being plain silly! They crack me up!




















Once we got home Emma Claire couldn't wait to dig into her Valentine Bag! Click Here to watch a cute video of her reading each one. I was actually shocked that she could read each child's name by herself to know who it was from.  She and Camp also got a treat in the mail from Poppa and GG. Thank You!!


When Emma Claire got up from her nap she got another special treat! While I was cleaning out the van this afternoon I decided to take her straps off of her car seat so that she could start using it as a booster seat. Can you tell how excited she was!?!? She was also excited that when Daddy got home from work he loaded us up and took her to Sonic to a milkshake for her Valentine Treat from him. She was thrilled about her first ride with the seatbelt! *I just hope she always stays this excited about wearing a seat belt! : )




After bath time tonight I found these two upstairs practicing their guitar skills. Isn't this just precious? The videos of them are even cuter. Click Here for Video 1, Video 2, and Video 3.


I think our Valentine 2011 was filled with joy, love, and treats! Thank you, Jesus, for my precious family.

**I'll add the videos once they stop uploading.

1 comment:

  1. Emma, so glad we got to chat on the phone today! I heard you singing your "days of the week" song! You have a beautiful voice just like your mommy and daddy! I love watching all the videos and seeing all your new pictures! Ya'll are growing up sooooo fast! I can't wait for you to open your birthday present! Wow, Emma....you are going to be 4! I remember coming to see you in NC when you were just a few months old! So proud of you Big Girl! You all are a blessing! I love you all and miss your sweet faces!
    -hugs and kisses!
    Chels

    ReplyDelete