Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Emma Claire

I really can not believe that my baby is 4. I thinks it's even harder for me because I know that next year we will begin to think about kindergarten and I am just not ready for that. She will always be my baby.


Last year RaRa sent her some chocolate chip pink pancake mix for Valentine's and we saved it for her birthday and this year was no different. She was so excited because she knew for her birthday she would get her pink pancakes for breakfast.



Then, after breakfast we went to the airport and look who we found! PePaw and RaRa flew in for the weekend to celebrate her birthday!


We thought the celebrating called for a trip to Palsie's Popcorn and Treats. It is such a fun place to go and the staff is always wonderful.






Below is a picture that they posted on their facebook page and their sweet comment:
"Happy 4th birthday from Palsie's Popcorn and Sweets. You are quite the little princess with that pink crown."

I am so proud of you, baby girl, and all that you have become so far! You have the biggest imagination of have ever seen and you are such a wonderful big sister to Camp. You are always the life of our party and we NEVER know what you are going to say. I love you so, so much and can't wait to see what God has in store for you this year! You will always be my baby.

1 comment:

  1. What fun we had! What an exciting 4 years we've had with RaRa's "baby girl" and Pepaw's "fruit loop"!! And . . . we are NOT thinking about you being old enough for KINDERGARTEN next year!! WHAT?!?!? . . .
    We Love You BUNCHES Emma Claire!!
    Pepaw and RaRa

    ReplyDelete