Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Party, Gingerbread Men, & PJ Day

Today Emma Claire's class had their Christmas Party! Even better that they got to celebrate it with their PJ's on for pajama day! First they had some yummy pizza for lunch...


Then some homemade green cupcakes...





And to end the party they all got to make their own paper Gingerbread Man. Emma Claire and Liza decided they wanted to make girls so they put the bow-tie on top of the head for a hair bow! Pretty Creative...






Emma Claire's face is so funny in this last picture. She is telling Lucia how beautiful her gingerbread man is and that she did a great job on it.

I will never be able to express how much I am thankful for and love my job. What a blessing that I get to work a couple days a week with my children with me! So thankful for Bay Leaf Baptist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment