Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random Pics Off of Mom's Camera

Left: Emma Claire loves to have her back rubbed and Camp is chillin' in his new chair he got for Christmas. ; Right: Camp knows better than to touch the Christmas tree. He was doing his best to try and touch it with this spoon but not touch it himself.  Very Sneaky!


Left: Both of my kids love to draw! They must have gotten that from their daddy. : )




















Our friend Juana made Camp these cute PJ's. Are they not the cutest?!?! Blue's Clues is his most favorite thing in the world. I love the shot of him totally engrossed in watching Blue's Clues with his new PJ's on! I wish I could have gotten a cute profile pic of that little belly sticking out. : ) Trust Me. I WILL get one!

1 comment:

  1. ok so once again you have done an amazing job on these pics. I think you may need to post these to my page for me. I haven't even downloaded the pics to my computer yet......... your amazing sis!!!!!! Love keeping up with you through this.

    WAY to GO CAMP on that tooth. I know everyone is soooo glad! Love you all

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete