Friday, December 3, 2010

An Early Christmas Present for Camp

Yesterday Camp got an early Christmas present in the mail. Since we have to travel home some things are just easier shipped directly here.

Sometimes when mommy just needs a break and it's not time for a nap I will put the kids in their rooms to watch a movie and play with their toys. Emma Claire has had TV in her room since she was about 1 1/2, but it has never been hooked up to cable. It is ONLY for movies. Actually, for the sake of a fun fact, it is the same TV I had in my room growing up that Benjamin bought me as a Christmas gift when we were dating. This year RaRa and Pepaw were so gracious to get Camp his own TV for Christmas. I have to say he has the best TV in the house! : ) (FYI, it was a great Amazon deal on Black Friday : ) Thank you, RaRa and Pepaw from Camp and from Camp's Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment