Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Camp's Big Boy Pillow

Today while Camp and Emma Claire were playing around she got them pillows and blankets to make a pallet on the floor. Let me just tell you that Camp loved it! As soon as Emma Claire would throw that blanket down he would lay right down and curl up onto that pillow.  It made me think he might be ready to start using a pillow and I was right! Just look at this boy!


When I took him in his room for nap time he just grinned from ear to ear when he saw I had given him his own pillow. He reached right for his bed and I never heard a peep. Almost 3 hours later this was still the site I saw...... : )

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought to see if Tucker would like a pillow, but he does love to play with them on the floor!!! You're so smart - I think I might put one in there for him at naptime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he love it?? I'm so impressed how well Camp has taken to it.

    ReplyDelete