Monday, May 23, 2011

When Daddy's Gone

When Daddy goes out of town we do all sorts of crazy things! : )

Somebody even mowed the yard...


I think it looks pretty good myself! I might even have a new job. : 0

We also skimp on dinner and go to Krispy Kreme for a treat instead..



All I can say is these were so YUMMY!!!

Mommy also made a big change while Daddy was out of town....

After having my hair long for almost all my life I decided to go out on a limb and donate it about two years ago. Since then I knew that this is something I wanted to keep doing. Thankfully my hair grows really fast and is super thick so it makes for a fun wig for some little girl or mommy who has lost theirs.

It's also super fun going from one extreme of hair to the other! : )



It feels so good with it being so hot outside this summer. Maybe I'll keep it short for a while before I grow it out again!

Shhhh..... Daddy doesn't have to know about all the fun things we do while he is out of town!





No comments:

Post a Comment