Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day @ LLLC

Yesterday at LLLC was the Mother's Day celebration. I LOVE that I get to go to work but also spend these special times with my kids. It is one of the largest blessings in our lives.


Each classroom decorated a table and served bagels, donut holes, milk, orange juice, and water. They also gave us awesome gifts that the kids had made in class. *You can click on the pictures below to read what answers Emma Claire gave about her mommy!





She also made me this awesome kitchen towel!

Top Right: I stole a kiss from my sweet boy!





Camp and his teachers gave me the sweetest gift for Mother's Day! Just look at this little cube they made with our pictures on it, a heart he painted, and a poem. I loved it!


On my way out for the day I saw this sign hanging outside Emma Claire's classroom. I  melted when I saw what her response was...


4 comments:

  1. Ashley, Emma Claire's answer were dead on! She sure knows her mama, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, that poor abby--her mom teaches her to do the laundry already!?! i agree with EC, you ARE wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to the "wonderful" Mother of my precious Grandchildren. Thankful to God for the privilege He gave me of being YOUR Mother. I am one blessed Mother and Grandmother!
    I LOVE YOU ASHLEY QUINN!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael, she was DEAD on. I even had on a dress and flip-flops that day! : )
    Steph, I thought Abby's response was aweseome!
    Thanks, Mom! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete