Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Can I just say that I LOVE BEING A MOMMY! These two sweet babies bring me so much joy. For Mother's Day Benjamin and the kids got up early, made muffins, and a homemade card. They also gave me some beautiful pink gerber daisies to put on our front porch. I love that they love me so well!

You can't see my shirt very well, but it says 'Mom is the Best'. Most appropriate for mother's day. : )






After church our sweet neighbors, Terry & Cindee, invited us over to their house to enjoy a Mother's Day lunch with their family. Camp and Emma Claire just loved playing with their dogs!

Left: Camp and Fred; Right: Emma Claire & Abby


Terry let Emma Claire ride on the treadmill. I'm not sure who got the most of the workout, Emma Claire or Terry! : 0


Bottom Left: These are the beautiful flowers that Benjamin and the kids got me!
Bottom Right: Terry and Cindee also got me these pretty flowers for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment