Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Couple of My Favorites

Several weeks ago I saw on my friend Rachael's blog where she had posted several of her 'favorite things' and it inspired me to do the same! Here are a couple of my favorite things:


Oh, how I love my Shark Stick Vac and Shark Steamer. Cleaning just doesn't get much easier. Benjamin uses our stick vac EVERY night after dinner to clean up and I just recently got my steamer for Christmas from my in-laws. I used it today and LOVE it!


Super-Lube has been in my family for years and years and years. It's a fix all for everything and I mean everything! I have even gotten my husband addicted. : ) We each have one on our night stand and put it on every night before we go to bed. It's become a tradition in our family that we all get a new tube in our stocking every year at Christmas.


One of my favorite places to get some relaxation and quiet time alone. When we bought our house this bathtub was a big seller for me! And to answer your question that would be Sparkling White Grape Juice in my cup. : )


Oh, how I love this pillow! I am VERY picky when it comes to a pillow and I think Benjamin got tired of my complaining. Two years ago for my birthday he took me to a pillow store and I was fitted for my own personal pillow! This joker cost $150. Better believe I'm protective of it. : )


And this is where everything begins. Blogging, working, researching, editing pictures, catching up with friends, and on and on.... Love my HP.


So thankful for this fun earpiece I got from my mom and dad for Christmas. Luckily they got it in pink so BQ doesn't steal it. : ) To be honest, it just makes life easier. I can clean, take care of kids, cook, drive, and do laundry all while talking on the phone and not have to worry about my phone. Great gift!


Don't know what I would do without my Summer Baby Monitor. It has set my mind at ease so many times just knowing I can look at my babies anytime I want to. I has also saved me numerous trips getting up to walk to their room just to find they have already laid back down from crying.


Benjamin and I have been 'wonderfully' blessed with terrible sinus trouble. These new Advil have come to the rescue SO many times when one of those sinus headaches comes on. Just one of these babies will knock it out pretty quick.


I love, love, love smell goods and candles. For some reason I just feel like my house is clean when I burn a candle. Every afternoon I light a candle so that when Benjamin comes home the house smells fresh and inviting.


Nutella is such a wonderful healthy sweet snack and it's super yummy spread on a graham cracker or a saltine. It's just the perfect mixture of chocolate and salt. ; )


I got this Kodak two years ago for Christmas and it is attached to me most of the time. She has been really good to me, but is beginning to run a little slower than she used to. Kinda like me. : ) Thankful for her!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this!!!! I wish all my friends would do a blog post like this!
    I'm putting a Shark on my birthday wish list...I've often wondered if they really are that good! And I haven't seen those Advil before - putting those on my shopping list. : /
    And where did you go to get your pillow???? I love my tempurpedic, but I think it's so fun that you got "fitted."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favorites. I am hoping when we have another house of our own that I can be an owner of the two shark items you have shared here. Also, I may have to try Nutella too. I heard so much about it that I was wondering about it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I answer you on here does it send you a message?

    Rachael, I do love my pillow! Benjamin took me to some sort of sleep store and they asked me several questions and then had me lay on a bed and get my right fit. I' heard tempurpedics are great too!

    Janel, you will love your Sharks when you get them! The nutella is so yummy. Emma Claire's favorite sandwich is a 'chocalate' and peanut butter sandwich. : ) She thinks she is getting something special!

    ReplyDelete