Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Recent Find

Had to share my recent find with my friends!

I ordered this FREE banner from Vista Print for Emma Claire's birthday party and only had to pay a couple dollars for shipping.


I love it! It is made of high quality vinyl and is almost the width of my dining room table. (3' x 1.6')   I had it printed with a generic 'Happy Birthday Emma Claire' so that we could use it for several years to come. There were lots of different designs to chose from or you could design your own.

You better believe I will be ordering one for Camp before the sale is over! : )

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this!!! Is the sale still going on?? I want some for our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still going on! I just checked before I posted the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ordering mine right now, Ashley! Thanks so much for passing this on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to order one but didnt find any free ones. am I too late?

    ReplyDelete