Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look Who Was The Mystery Reader!

Look who the mystery reader was in Emma Claire's class on Tuesday!! Emma Claire was super excited and just screamed when her daddy walked in!


Once a month in Emma Claire's class they have parents sign up to come in and be mystery readers. Amy, Emma Claire's teacher, said that she was so sweet before he came in. They were all sitting in the circle trying to figure out who was coming and they would each say that "it was my mommy or my daddy" or "it's gonna be your mommy or your daddy" and Emma Claire said "Well, I KNOW it's not going to be my mommy and daddy." Then when Benjamin walked in she was ecstatic! Watch the Video Here.


Of course I had to snap a couple of pics of Camp in his class too! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment