Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random Question for Today

Mmmmm....my almost 4 year old just asked me if she could have a big booty like me when she grew up. Not sure what I think about that.

I wanted to add these comments I got on Facebook because the kept me rolling!

    •  Ashley Marlow Lee Oh emma claire!! I miss ya'll!
    •  
    •  Tracy Hardy Sledge that is so funny and sounds just like something Emma Claire would say!! And if you have a big booty I would hate to know what she calls mine!!
    •  
    •  Whitney Johnston Key I believe she meant it as a compliment. I hope
       
    •  Nicole Jones Foster do not let her walk behind me!
       
    •  Mel Goad ‎:-.)
       
    •  Ashley Quinn Whitney, I'm not so sure! : )
      Nicole Foster. I was laughing out loud at your comment and almost woke my children up! You are so funny, my friend.
       
    •  Kendra-Mitch Gibbs Tell her yes. We all have big booties JUST LIKE YOU! And teeth. She's gonna get the big teeth.
       
    •  Susan Dalton McMillan And she'll the sunglasses and jewelry to go along with it!!
       
    •  Nancy Toarmina Boswell Bahahaha!!!!
       
    •  Julie Bertsche Meeks Well, I would love to have a booty like yours...just saying....
       
    •  Jill Moye Oh my goodness..LOL! (You look fine Ashley) ♥
    •  
    •  Jill Stricklen Oh Ashley, kids say the funniest things! Remember when Hannah was born and you came to see me at the hospital. You said, "Mrs. Jill, you look awful! haha Rhonda & Billy could have crawled under the bed right there! You should write that comment down about the booty and she'll love reading those silly things she said someday :)
    •  
    •  Ashley Quinn Kendra, I do believe she will have the teeth. ; )
      Susan, You know we have to have the jewelry and sunglasses!
      Jill S., I am going to write that comment down on the blog and I am going to add your comment too! Love It!
    •  
    •  Ashley Martindale I have a funny one to share with you from last sunday from your girlie ! :)
       
    •  Ashley Quinn Ashley, PLEASE DO!!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment